Monday, March 12, 2018

MEMOIR: JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL JOURNEY

Hi i am Miana Marie, 16 yrs old, currently studying at AMA East Rizal.
I recently moved up from Sta Elena High School, where my journey as a teenager started. 
After i graduated from Parang Elementary, i always wanted to be in Sta Elena High, and tada! i've enrolled there and the journey begins. I still remember the first time i stepped inside SEHS (Sta Elena High School) i was so excited, because why not i've always dreamed of studying there. Some says the school policy is too strict, somehow for me its not because i never violated any rule, except for being late. Also Sta Elena has that line that says "Home of the Champions" who doesn't want to be part of that, right? 

Grade 7 Parsley, my first section i don't remember everything but i do remember being teased to my crush and to my close guy friend. Then i have 4 really close friends we always go home together since we all have the same way home. 
Grade 8 Tindalo, for me this is my most memorable actually. I experienced a lot of first time here. My first cutting classes, first time to be caught playing langit lupa inside the class room, my first time seeing a shadow inside our classroom but there was no one inside, my first time of being inlove, and first heart break. Actually i wasn't really the type of student who study harder than hard, but i do manage to pass. And yes, 8th grade was my first time being inlove and first heart break. But it thought me a lot of things even though he was my first love, i learned a lot. Also meeting my new set of friends called tropang ubebe they made my whole school year fun. They taught me to have a lot of patience and in my journey with my first love was like a roller coaster, there's a lot of ups and downs but we both make it and survived our relationship for 2 years but things need to come to an end. But at least he made me happy.
Grade 9 Netherlands, for the first time i was put in section 1, though section 1 of illustration. I learned a lot of things especially the leadership, i don't know maybe i always had that leadership i just needed to be pushed. 9 Netherlands was lit, they're fun to be with, we all get along but there is no perfect section sometimes we had fights but we worked it out. I remember joining the SSG or Student Supreme Government, i was Matrix's Treasurer, but i didn't won. But thats fine because not everything you desire will be yours.
Gr10 Lazurite, my last section in Sta Elena High School, my final stage as a junior high school student. Being with lazurite made me realize that i can use the leadership i learned when i was in 9th grade and it was my first time being in top 5 in my class. I don't know maybe the hard work was ll worth it. Everything i learned in my 9th grade journey paid off in my 10th grade. Lazurite taught me that not everyone will understand you and not all of your friends will stay, some will leave just because she can't have what you had. 

I am proud to be part of SEHS. I am proud that i finished my Junior High School Journey there.
Sta Elena High School will always be a part of my life,Why? because i learned a lot there, not just academically but also a lifetime lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment